I would love Ego to make a "Power Shovel" to clear carports, decks etc. I have a Toro now that is falling a part.

• Idea
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Under Consideration
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Power snow brush/shovel

Ego Wish List
Photo of Valerie Morrison

Valerie Morrison

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of William E Hanson

William E Hanson

• 7,160 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I've seen several of these; like a rotary brush that would be great for very light snows and small areas like decks, patios, stairs, etc. where it's impractical to user a snow blower. I would like to see it as an attachment for the power head.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 177,584 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
A Powerhead attachment would be awesome! It wouldn’t even need to be very wide to be effective, say 12”-14”.

William E Hanson

I would buy one.
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 47,486 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
My wife and I were talking about things like this yesterday and we decided that something like a power shovel/broom would be all we'd ever need here. We just don't get that much snow here.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 177,584 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Perfect for those who don't get much snow, and perfect for those who just want to clear walkways, decks etc. where taking a larger machine is a pain, or not possible.
Photo of David Eastwood

David Eastwood

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I'd love to see something like this added to the lineup. It would be perfect for our deck.
Photo of Timothy

Timothy

• 886 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I would like to see this, too.  I'm considering selling my gas powered snow blower and replacing it with the Ego snow blower, but about 95% of the time, we don't get enough snow to use the snow blower, and I really hate dragging the cord around with the Toro power shovel.  If Ego had a power shovel, I would buy it in a heartbeat.  In fact, I'd buy two and gift one to my mom. :)

William E Hanson

You and many of us too. I already have the power head with several attachments.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.