I have ego mowers for parts any part you need

• Idea
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Not Planned
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Aftermarket sales

ego parts
Photo of Paul Bresse

Paul Bresse

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 67,836 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Are these used mowers, hence used parts? What sort of warranty or guarantee are you providing on these parts? How could one be sure they are getting good parts from you?
Photo of Paul Bresse

Paul Bresse

I bought a truckload of home depot store overstock returns and displays in the load was 56 ego mowers but only about 30 batteries i am selling the mowers with the batteries on craigslist and ebay the remainder i dont know what to do with some of the mowers look brand new minus the batteries home depot is the only place to get you ego mower serviced so people com in with a problem and they give them a new mower and rtv the old one and i bought them at auction if the mowers work the parts are good or plastic parts i have 20 mowers and nothing to do with them thought people need parts sorry i droned on 
Photo of Michael G

Michael G

• 8,670 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
OMG - did Paul find the big black hole that all the mowers "to-be-repaired" under warranty go to?
Photo of Paul Bresse

Paul Bresse

Yes i did and i just won another auction with hand blowers, trimmers,chain saws hedge trimmers will be for sale within a couple weeks all store returns anyone need anything email me freshstart34293@comcast.net
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,468 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Paul, perhaps you could give us a list of what mower models you have that are working, and a list of those that aren't so we can get an idea what parts are available.

Also, a few pics of the collection would be nice to see. ;-)
Photo of Paul Bresse

Paul Bresse

Ok, i have about 10 each of LM2102SP, and LM2101 mowers all in working condition most look like they might have been used once or twice some look not used at all but no batteries so they are pretty much useless because of the price of batteries they all have chargers i will remove parts from these mowers on request and sell at agreed upon prices.
Photo of Paul Bresse

Paul Bresse

The parts come from working mowers so i guarantee the parts are good or will be replaced I have a listing on ebay also search seller freshstartnow
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 68,110 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Please note that these parts are not from an authorized dealer and thus, their use will void the warranty. We are closing this thread now as we cannot condone this type to sale and would like to prevent anyone from purchasing unauthorized parts in error. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.