i am trying to register my new mower..i have no reciept aince i bought it with my home depot card online

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
i am trying to register my new mower and blower but have no reciept since i bought in online with my home depot card i have a confirmation number only
Photo of Jody Lamothe

Jody Lamothe

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jody Lamothe

Jody Lamothe

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

and the headlights do not work

Photo of Julio Villanueva

Julio Villanueva

• 1,860 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
The confirmation email you received after you completed transaction is your receipt
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 180,008 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Sorry if you've already done this, but just checking to be sure. Are you turning the lights on via the control panel on the back of the mower? From page 20 of the 20" mower manual (21" is similar I believe):

Photo of Alec Mansfield

Alec Mansfield

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Home Depot has always sent me a conformation email confirming my on line purchases.  You should be able to sign a hard copy of that receipt and send it in.
Photo of Bev Morgan

Bev Morgan

• 672 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Jody, I spoke with HD's home office and they explained how to get to my receipt online. You might give them a call, I don't remember exactly what I did, but it worked for me.
Photo of Keith Barbour

Keith Barbour

• 98 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
If you bought it with a credit card.  you  can actually just create a profile on their website.  and enter your card number.  it will show you all purchases on that card.
you can do it with any card
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 35,094 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Jody, I also bought my 21" SP and the 15" trimmer online with HD as well.  Just like Keith, I register my card online with HD, and I can pull up all my purchases online - whether I bought it in the store or online.  If you are having trouble, calling their CS will also help you as well - good luck.