How to order parts? There's no parts website, and nobody else seems to handle their brand. Did I make a huge mistake buying their product?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
How do I order parts? There's no Ego parts website, and nobody else seems to handle their brand. Did I make a huge mistake buying their product?
Photo of Butch Wiseman

Butch Wiseman

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Paul Christenson

Paul Christenson

• 7,856 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
What kind of parts do you need?

If it is to repair something covered by warranty Give Ego Customer Service call, they should be able to help you out.

If it is replacement parts for a wearable such as a chainsaw replacement tell us and we might be able to give you a lead...otherwise Give Ego Customer Service call, they should be able to help you out.

Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 79,202 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
RCPW.com is a good spot to find parts for EGO tools. The difficulty is knowing the part number of the part you need. That's where you have to call EGO CS to find out part numbers. EGO will also sell you the part. It's a bit of a cumbersome process and we remain ever hopeful a regular parts distribution system will be put in place soon. One where you don't have to call EGO CS first. Drawings with parts lists would be a nice start.
But, as Paul has asked, what sort of part are you looking for? Certain "parts" are more like consumables (blades) or accessories than actual parts.