How do I get a safety key?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: duplicate

safty key
Photo of David Gambrel

David Gambrel

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You will have to contact Ego directly:

http://egopowerplus.com/pages/contact-us
(Edited)
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi David, as Blue Angel mentioned, we do have all parts and accessories for the EGO Power+ mower available with our customer service department.  Please give us a call at your convenience and we'd be happy to help you with your order over the phone.  We can be reached Monday through Friday from 8:30AM - 8:00PM EST and Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST at 1-855-346-5656.  We look forward to hearing from you.
(Edited)
Photo of tony ecker

tony ecker

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i ran my key over , does home depot have replacement.
Photo of Kerry Cadambi

Kerry Cadambi

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I purchase a replacement safety key?.

Lost Safety Key. Somehow, somewhere the safety key fell off its cord and I have not been able to find it. Where can I purchase another key?................
Photo of David Kwon

David Kwon

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled missing safety key.

I purchased a 20" 56v mower from Home Depot and it came with no safety key. What the heck? Went back to Home Depot and they were baffled... said they'd contact Ego and get back to me, but two weeks have gone by and no word. Could you please help me?
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer

(a)Typical Engineer

• 26,632 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Either they can take one out of another box, or they can take back the one with missing parts; seems like the easiest solution.
Photo of Milo

Milo

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Mower's Ignition key.

Hi everyone. Hopefully this doesnt happen to anyone, but in case it does I have a solution for it.

My mower's iginition key fell off the string and got run over when parking the car in the garage.

There wasn't much left of it and after searching for a replacement part online, I decided to design my own. Since 3d printing is very much a thing of the present i have uploaded the part on Thingiverse. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:427573 Is free to download and works perfect. 

If you got any questions, please feel free to ask.
Cheers.
Photo of Randy

Randy

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need a replacement starter key for my mower. How do I find one?.
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer

(a)Typical Engineer

• 26,632 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have; therefore, if you need to obtain parts from Ego, I would order a spare.
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 65,000 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I used a stick, or my car key as the safety key for a year until I finally ordered a replacement lol.
(Edited)
Photo of Vida Khamehgir

Vida Khamehgir

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ego Power+ Mower 20" 56-volt Lithium-ion.

Why I can not find a key? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.