How can I obtain the side discharge chute?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Registration and side chute

paperwork said I would receive one after registation online which I completed several weeks ago.
Photo of Dan

Dan

• 232 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,118 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Dan, I believe you should have been prompted to request it.  If you didn't specifically request it, it's probably not in the system.

Give Customer Service a call and see where it's at, or whether you still need to request it.
Photo of Dave .

Dave .

• 21,174 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I don't know if anyone has gotten the chutes.  It's been at least 2 months since I called them.  they said about 8 weeks.  they are now LATE.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,908 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dan, did you reply to the email prompting you for your shipping address?  Did you send in a copy of your receipt for the complete registration?  Our customer service team would be happy to look into your order.  The chutes are in stock and shipping now.  Give our team a call at 1-855-346-5656 and we'll take a look at the status of your order and help you from there.
Photo of Devin Sean

Devin Sean

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When/where do you ask for the side discharge chute?.
Photo of Charles Kuen

Charles Kuen

• 186 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Side discharge Chutes.

I bought my 21" Mower in June and was wondering how long I need to wait for my side discharge chute?
Photo of Brad Carey

Brad Carey

• 2,250 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Mine came within a week. I would call in to follow-up.
Photo of Mark The Elder

Mark The Elder

• 256 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Do I need to request the free side discharge chute?.

I registered my new mower LM2102SP and I saw no mention of the free discharge chute.  Do I need to request it? If so where?
Photo of Brad Carey

Brad Carey

• 2,250 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I called in to Customer Support. They quickly put the order in and it came within a week.
Photo of Richard Robbins

Richard Robbins

• 356 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Where's the Side Discharge Chute for the LM 2100 SP mower?.

I purchased in March a LM 2100SP mower and it's now August. You guys said the side discharge chute was backordered, C'mon, it's been 5 months! Are you REALLY going to send me a chute, or is it just your version of lipservice with NO intention of ever sending it?
Photo of Richard Shoemake

Richard Shoemake

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I bought the 21 inch mower in april ,register it on line and i still havent got ....
Photo of Paul Simonds

Paul Simonds

• 376 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled still awaiting discharge shoot.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,908 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
If it's been 3 business days and you have not received an order confirmation for your side discharge chute, please contact our customer service team at 1-855-346-5656. You'd be surprised at how many people think they've placed their order but omitted a key piece of information and do not reply to our emails for more information.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,058 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Or don't check their junk email folders where some emails end up... ask me how I know that one! Doh!
Photo of Amber Crabb

Amber Crabb

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I obtain the side discharge chute?.

Haven't heard how I can get my free side discharge chute?
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 73,200 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Give Ego customer service a call and they'll set you up. They may want you to have some basic information available, like the serial number of your lawn mower. I'm not sure about that, though.

1-855-EGO-5656 (1-855-346-5656) from 8:30AM - 8:00PM EST (Monday - Friday) & 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST (Saturday & Sunday).

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.