How can I get all the hardware needed to assemble a new 56 volt trimmer?

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

How do I get all the hardware to put together a 56 volt trimmer I bought online from Home Depot? The package arrived looking like it was run over by a truck! The bag of hardware was missing from the box. Can I purchase this can you give me the sizes and I'll find it locally?
Photo of Jim Billings

Jim Billings

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

• 54,328 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Welcome to the "Destroyed by UPS" club.  Take pictures and contact Home Depot.
Photo of Paul Christenson

Paul Christenson

• 7,230 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
This is why you have it drop shipped to Home Depot...so if it is damaged in shipment...you refuse the delivery and Home Depot Service folks will do an internal reorder for you
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 65,276 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Just take it to your nearest Home Depot for return and exchange if you want. Regardless of shipping damage it's missing parts.
Photo of Jim Billings

Jim Billings

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
There are no Home Depot's by me. The unit itself is fine I have Hardware in my shop to put it together. I just want to get the right hardware for it
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 98,810 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Customer service can fix you up.  Give them a call
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 98,810 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Get a whole new tool.  Why risk the potential damage done to the parts you did receive if it is in that bad of shape.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,908 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Jim, we can also help you replacement parts. Our customer service team is available 7 days a week at 1-855-346-5656.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.