How can I find out if my product has been registered

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Duplicate

I register my product but I don't have any confirmation, where do I find confirmation
Photo of Richard

Richard

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • confused

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Glen

Glen

• 2,136 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
You should see them listed when you login to the main egopowerplus.com (under My Account) website. Note that registration is not 100% complete until you also submit your receipt via email. Contact support@egopowerplus.com for more info.
(Edited)
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Richard, were you able to get this sorted out?  If not, please let us know and we'll reach out to you directly for more information and make sure your tools are registered properly.  We're here to help!
Photo of Richard

Richard

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hello thank you for your response, I'm still not sure if my product is registered, I went through the steps, but I still can't find were it tells me that it has been registered. Thank you for your time in advance
Photo of Samuel Strong

Samuel Strong

• 2,060 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Richard, I looked into your case and was not able to find an account for you. Please call us at 1-855-346-5656, and we can register you directly. We are available available Monday through Friday 8:30AM-8PM EST and Saturdays and Sundays 10AM-6PM EST. We look forward to hearing from you. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.