High Lift blade for the LM2022SP Steel Deck Mower?

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Is there a high lift blade for the new 20" steel deck mower? Or perhaps there is no need for it if the lift is improved.

I have seen some comments referencing a "high-lift blade" for the Ego mowers. Is it correct that this blade does not come with the LM2022SP Steel Deck Mower? If that is the case, I see a part # AB2101 available as an accessory, but the description indicates it is for use with the LM2100SP/LM2100 - I don't see a mention of the LM2022SP - Will this work with the LM2022SP?

I would also like to know what makes this different from the stock blade shipped with the mower. I see a reference to "enhancing efficiency when bagging grass clippings" (I do bag my clippings - thick St. Augustine grass) - Could someone provide more detail about this blade? Anyone that has used it can indicate a noted performance improvement over the stock blade?
Photo of David Nichols

David Nichols

• 248 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of David Ceremuga

David Ceremuga

• 662 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Official Response
HI there.  mowers starting LM21 are 21" mower and LM20 are 20".  The high lift blade does not come with either, but sold as an accessory.  It is only available for the LM21XX (21") mowers.

I hope this helps.