What is the total weight of ego blower, CH 5500 & BA 1120 for shipping?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Out of date

HI. please advice me the information about the total weight of ego blower, CH 5500 & BA 1120 after packing...Bcos I need to do shipment
Photo of Bilson Mathews

Bilson Mathews

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,118 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Bilson, the weights can be found in the product manuals. For example, the blower weight is on page 12 of the manual, listed as 5.16 lbs or 2.34 kg:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0262...

All the product manuals can be found on their respective pages on Ego's site here:

http://egopowerplus.com/products
Photo of Bilson Mathews

Bilson Mathews

please provide the MSDS and HS code of the materials because I need to do shipment of this to saudi arabia.

We need to verify if the airline will consider it as dangerous goods cargo since it containers batteries, in addition of checking if the shipment will require SASO certificate.

Please provide it

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,118 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Bilson, I will let the Customer Service staff at Ego help you out with the more detailed information.
Photo of Bilson Mathews

Bilson Mathews

CHECK MY CONVERSATION FOR LAST TWO WEEKS...PEOPLE FROM YOUR PART HAD PROMISED ME SEVERAL TIMES THAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING ME....TILL NOW, I DIDN'T GET ANY MAIL OR REPLY FROM YOUR TEAM FOR THIS....NORMALLY YOU WILL BE DISCONTINUING THE CHAT WHILE THIS MESSAGE COMES.
Photo of Denise C

Denise C

• 6,334 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Bilson. Thank you for your post. I tried searching our database using your email address for any record of a call or email you may have sent to us regarding this issue, but I did not locate anything. I have sent you a private email to assist you directly with this matter. 
Photo of Bilson Mathews

Bilson Mathews

Thanks for the work done now...So i have forwarded it that mail...plz reply soon
Photo of Denise C

Denise C

Hi again Bilson! I replied back with the MSDS battery sheet; and am just waiting on the HS code for the blower kit. I will forward that along to you privately as soon as I get that information.
Photo of Bilson Mathews

Bilson Mathews

Thanks, waiting for your reply
Photo of Denise C

Denise C

Hi Bilson! I just received the HS code this morning. I will be emailing you the code in just a few moments.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.