Help - can't find cold water mist button on EGO LM2101 Deep South model!

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Dear EGO Champions -

Where is the cold water mister button located on my LM2101 Deep South model mower?

Dog Days are coming and it's getting hot down here in the Tropic of Humidity (NFL/SGA)!!!

Please help!

Sincerely,

Sibyl
Photo of Sibyl Smith

Sibyl Smith

• 3,006 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
  • Confused, Frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of David Cline

David Cline, Champion

• 36,698 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
https://www.amazon.com/O2Cool-Deluxe-...

Not sold by Ego, but available in a coordinating green color. Handheld operation (unless you can come up with a deep-south duct tape solution!)
(Edited)
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 164,966 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
As appropriate as Mr. Cline's solution may be, I believe this to be a far superior idea.

With some Jacob-style creativity, and a few thousand feet of hose, perhaps we could rig up a water powered lawn mower that would mow the lawn and leave you with nothing to do other than running around, gracefully leaping through the sprinkler!

Talk about a perfect fit for the "Weed Girl" superhero outfit!!! :-)
Photo of Sibyl Smith

Sibyl Smith

• 3,006 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Gentle Champions,  

Both solutions are admirable and appealing, but...

Blue Angel - a long hose is just not going to work - I bought the Ego mower to be unencumbered by cords, etc.  And, I hate mowing wet grass!  >;-(

David Cline - The color coordinated Ego green mister is gorgeous and will match my Ego super hero cape and tights - but I would have to stop mowing to spray because the mower takes two hands to operate, which will mean more time lost when the hot southern sun is rising fast.   Alas, duct tape will not help...nor will WD40.  :8-(

Thanks for your kind responses,

Sibyl
Photo of TheAtomTwister

TheAtomTwister

• 12,974 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Isn't there someone who sells some kind of cloth that when you twist it it gets really cold?
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 62,158 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sounds like you need the new blower with cruise control. Drip water over the top using a 2 liter bottle. Done.

Use green 100 MPH racing tape to secure blower to mower.

Funny thing... I actually do this on my Frankenmower. Cuz mosquitoes. But water drip system will be implemented now.