Great helper for electrical connections/contacts

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago

If any of you want to keep the contacts on  your battery and mower in top notch shape, this product will not only prolong the life of the contact, but decrease resistance.  It will also prevent corrosion.  Can be found in any electronics store or on Amazon.

Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

• 54,658 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
  • Helpful

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 180,008 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I've been meaning to get some of that for years... time to get off my derrière and get some!
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

It's saved so many things that have contacts, from computer parts to stereo's.  Does wonders for anything where the there is a connection or contact.
Photo of Stan

Stan

• 1,674 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I wish I had known about this stuff years ago.  I could have saved the contacts on my previous electric-start mower and my snow thrower!
Stan Fayfar
Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

I did so much reading about this stuff, because I do a lot of SIM Racing, the pots seem to get jumpy after a while, even military spec.  One little squirt with this stuff and I can get double the life.

Photo of SCDC

SCDC, Champion

It's a life saver for older cars too.  Everything from relays, switches, electric window switches, radio, contacts, connections between wiring harnesses.  The list never stops.  
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
SCDC, thanks so much for sharing this ingenious idea/product!
(Edited)