Getting organized with the Gladiator Gearwall

• Idea
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Under Consideration
After reading someone else's suggestion about ways to organize my multi-head attachments I purchased some Gladiator Gearwall panels. I have to say, so far I am very happy with the way it is turning out. Just thought I'd drop a pic in case anyone was looking for a way to organize their attachments like I was. 
Photo of delanejenkins

delanejenkins

• 368 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of William E Hanson

William E Hanson

• 19,416 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Must've been me; I did mention Gladiator in at least a few posts. Highly versatile wall system with a wide range of hangers to use for each tool type/size. So far, I have 5 of them installed among several other brands before I found Gladiator.
Photo of delanejenkins

delanejenkins

• 368 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thanks William! It probably was you I saw mention it. Thanks for the suggestion! I really like the options available with the system and plan to completely wall my work room with it. I chose to put one panel in the garage instead of the work room to hang my multi-tool attachments in order to limit the grass to the garage alone. 
Photo of Mark Petersen

Mark Petersen

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Nice Job!

Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 73,500 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I've been considering Gladiator as well after reading William's posts. It may be part of my spring cleaning next year.

It'll help when my goddaughter gets her driver's license next year and the car she will be driving won't be stored in my garage anymore!
(Edited)