Future products for 2017?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Hand-held vacuum / shop vacuum

What future products are being considered?  I could use a blade edger and also a vacuum.
Photo of Dan Weis

Dan Weis

• 96 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Charles

Charles

• 60 Points
Yes a vacuum would be great I have a works corded vacuum and I don't care for it at all .
Photo of David Cline

David Cline

• 37,092 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I don't think Ego is going to tip their hand until they are ready to announce a product launch. This community is usually the very first to know about new and upcoming products, so I would just keep an eye out here for any upcoming announcements about anything new coming for 2017.
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 73,400 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I don't have any more insight than anyone else, but I would have to think a bladed edger would be in the next group of new tools Ego releases. It's by far the most-requested tool here.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,948 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Dan, thanks for your question. As David mentioned, we typically don't release any advance information about new tools for next year this early. However, we typically release that information on the community first. As new tools are confirmed, I will be sure to post them here for everyone.
Photo of ryan

ryan

• 86 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Plans to develop Lawn Vacuum?.

Are there any plans to develop a lawn chipper/shredder/vacuum like the one by Troy Bilt:(http://www.troybilt.com/equipment/tro...). I could really use this for my lawn. If not the combo above, a walk-behind vacuum would be great for sucking up small leaves and debris from the yard.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.