Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.
This is part of the Stihl Kombisystem that I ditched since Ego is able to produce a battery operated version that goes with a lawnmower
- Mini Cultivator
- Bed Redefiner
- Brush Cutter. with multple blade options?
- Optional curved or straight lawn edger.
Independent battery tools I would love to see.
- - Pressure Washer system in comparison to Sun Joe pressure water.
- - Lawn dethatcher (no one has a cordless dethathcer yet) there is an electric, but it doesn't have the power of gas that I KNOW ego can bring through.
- - A heavier duty cultivator.
- - 3 in 1 Blower, Mulcher and Vacuum.
- - Shop-Vac/Wet Vac Vacuum.
- More blade options. Higher lift, mulching etc etc.
- Taking on riding Cub Cadet Ev and riding Ryobi battery operated lawnmower...
- Also, take a look into Meangreen machines for your Research and development, they have a commercial grade 0 turn battery operated lawn mower with the option for SOLAR power attached to it.
- It would be AMAZING, to see EGO take on the project of a riding lawnmower and tractor series for consumers.
- a 30inch or 28inch super wide cut propelled lawnmower to take on the Toro Timemaster, Cub cadet super wide as well as the Crafstman super wide professional series.
- A push mower with front castor iron wheels for the option. Rather than having you choose one kind of mower versus the other. These can be adapted to be switched to. For yards with more landscape.
- A striping kit for the above mentioned.
As we add into our line up. A tipple and or six bay battery charger would be amazing.
Protection gear. Something small, to create a branded look.
- Over the glasses eye protection
- regular eye protection
2018 Winter release
- I would love to see a 2 Stage auger to compete with Snow Joe 2 stage battery auger which does have a lot of negative issues. I'm not sure if Ego would be smart to go this far.... I think if EGO did this with sucess.
Ego could truly become the Tesla for consumer grade yard equipment.
A Lawncarenut / yard tool nut
i avoid gas for my yard tools at all cost. I love the power of lithium ion and hydrogen fuel.