EGO Nexus Power Station Available Without Batteries?

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
Hi all. I have several EGO Power+ items (self-propelled steel deck mower, backpack blower, snow blower, power head with multiple attachments, etc.). As a result, I already have 4 each 7.5 amp batteries and 1 each 5.0 amp battery. I know the batteries are expensive and likely make up a decent portion of the cost of these devices. Since I already have 5 batteries, is this new Nexus Power Station available to buy without the batteries? The unit is rather expensive and since I already have 5 batteries, I'd like to save a few $$$ and still get the Nexus Power Station. EGO already sells mowers without having to buy the batteries, so do you have the same option with the new Nexus Power Station? Thanks!
Photo of Allen K

Allen K

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 177,594 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
RCPW has it as a bare tool for $788. See the bottom of this thread for links (expand the conversation by hitting “show previous”):

https://community.egopowerplus.com/eg...
(Edited)
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 47,486 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It's out of stock on RCPW with no indication of when it will be in stock again. (Sad face)

Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 82,432 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Allen - you can find out more here - Please contact us at orders@rcpw.com to find out when this product may become available again.
(Edited)
Photo of John Feinberg

John Feinberg

• 60 Points
+1 vote from me!  I have four 5.0 Ah batteries - I want a Nexus power station but I don't want to pay for the extra batteries.
Photo of Nate H

Nate H

• 600 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Gentlemen:

The word right now is that the bare Nexus powerstation (PST3040) is expected to be available sometime in July. Not the most ideal situation for us as an EGO dealer to have to wait this long for a new product that was announced to us in the fall but we're being patient!

Nate@RCPW