Ego Mod# LM2100 Mower After 1st. Season Review

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Implemented
My LM2100 has the 5 Ahr battery.  It has an adequate amount of capacity to cut my 1/5 acre Mid-Atlantic lawn.  The grass is not drawn upright by the air circulation within the mower deck if it is configured for mulching, which results in the cut looking uneven no matter if the blade is sharp.  If there are leaves present while cutting the grass, the mower does not pull them up and throw them into the attached catcher.  That's disappointing.  Please improve the blade design to draw more air for even cutting and collecting any leaves present while the mower is cutting the lawn.  Thank you.
Photo of Jeff Silva

Jeff Silva

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Deleted

Deleted

• 4,108 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
There is a high lift blade that should be available by next spring....more vacuum....we're all on the waiting list....
Photo of Harry

Harry

• 2,802 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
There's a waiting list? Where? EGO told me on this forum that there wasn't one.
(Edited)
Photo of Deleted

Deleted

• 4,108 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Sorry not a literal waiting list, but much like the snow blower, those of us who are eager to get one are most likely checking home depot and this forum daily for any news...but it already exists in europe so it's just a matter of time
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
It should be noted that the high lift blade is not intended for mulching, it is a bagging/discharge blade.  No promises about helping with mulching, but if you bag or discharge it should be a winner.  We'll find out soon enough!
(Edited)