High-lift blade questions

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I have three questions. 1) Are there plans to make the 20 inch high lift blade (EGO AB2001) available to US customers? I saw it for sale in the UK on this website: http://www.mowermagic.co.uk/acatalog/...I've heard EGO has plans to make the 21 inch high lift blade available to US customers in mid-July, but I'm wondering about the 20 inch high lift blade. 2) If there are plans to make the 20 inch high lift blade (EGO AB2001) available to US customers, do you have an expected date for that to happen? 3) Is the 20 inch high-lift blade (EGO AB2001), that is being sold on the UK website referred to above, compatible with the new Ego self-propelled 20 inch steel deck brushless lawn mower (LM 2022SP)? I want to be sure the blade is compatible with the mower model just mentioned because I don't want to void the warranty by putting on a blade that is incompatible with the mower? Thank you for your help!
Photo of John

John

• 2,016 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 67,430 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi John! We are always happy to answer any questions you might have. :-)
1.) We do not currently have plans for that in 2017.
2.) Please see previous question- no date at this time.
3.) That blade is compatible with the 20" steel deck mower. Using this blade will not void your warranty. Please keep in mind that applying non-American EGO tools can sometimes void the warranty, as not all tools/parts/accessories are congruous. This is something that has to be evaluated on a case by case basis, so we recommend checking with us first.