Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

• 2,654 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
  • happy to share

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 50,636 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
This video really blows.  (I apologize, couldn't help myself)

Thanks for the head to head comparison
Photo of Egocentric

Egocentric

• 6,208 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Great test, great video, and one hell of shot with a bow.   This guy does it all. 
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

• 2,252 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I can't tell you how good it felt to shoot one of those beach balls....
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 27,174 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
After all those tests and how hard the beach balls worked for you, that is no way to treat it ... :-)
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

• 2,252 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Nice David......I have to say the guilt is eating me up - I'm having bad thoughts about my soccer ball.
Photo of Jacob

Jacob, Champion

• 58,444 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hahah. Awesome
Photo of shedman

shedman

• 1,360 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I was really heading down the 575 bare route (at $149) since I have two 5.0 batteries.  When the 530 went on sale for $149, I had to compare the value of the two different $149 options.  In the end, I traded the additional 45 CFM, shoulder strap and diffuser for a 2.5 battery.  This became a fairly easy decision (bought the 530) since my tasks are quite basic (pool deck being the main area I need to address).  Here is the bonus:  When I brought it home and showed my wife, her reaction was "wow, that is so light I might actually use it myself..."!!!! 
Photo of Tom Ginski

Tom Ginski

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I recently purchased the 575 with two 5.0 ah batteries & it takes care of all the heavy wet leaves in my yard .. I'm pleased to see the disappearance of that childish turbo button .. enjoyed the video!
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

Bottom line - you can't go wrong with either model :)  
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 149,100 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Nice test, Andrew!

It would be interesting to see how the run times compared if you were to dial back the power on the 575 to where it matches the output of the 530.

You mentioned getting even more power from the blowers with the 7.5Ah battery. Did you test this?
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

Thanks Blue.  Please no more beach balls - No, I have not officially  bench tested BUT I have used the 7.5AH in the blower and felt that it was more powerful.  I will put that on the list.  I guess I should stop shooting the beach balls :)
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 146,706 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hard to complete testing when the equipment gets used for target practice!
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

My kids just discovered what I did to their beach ball :(