EGO 20"in 56 Volt Lithium ion Cordless Push Mower with 5.0 Battery ~ battery is no longer working .

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
I have an EGO 20"in 56 Volt Lithium ion Cordless Push Mower with 5.0 Battery .The battery is no longer working . Purchased this on Nov 2017 . I called in the Customer Service but they put be on hold for 2 hrs and no one has answered back. I opted for a call back but no one has yet called me
Photo of Sam perry

Sam perry

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • sad

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of William Beverley

William Beverley

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My 2.5 AH battery quit working too. Purchased in 2016 but not yet registered. Customer service did call me back... about 5 hours after my initial call for help. I own three EGO devices and love 'em all for how well they work. Anyway, I had already registered the mower (5.0 AH) so they updated the battery and charger for the failed 2.5AH unit and are sending me a new 2.5 AH battery . Suggest you call again and have the serial number for battery and charger ready to save time.
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 100,944 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yea, Ego CS are a great bunch.  I have had nothing but great results when calling them.

I under stand this is their busy season and getting thru may be a challenge at times, but I have been able to get thru directly, after a hold time, and from a call back.

Give it another twirl Sam.
Photo of George Everett

George Everett

• 70 Points
Take it back to where you bought it and they will replace it
Photo of Sam perry

Sam perry

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I brought it from Home Depot and they have asked us to talk EGO support team. And Ego has not called me yet  3 days over and haven't received any call
Photo of Matthew

Matthew

• 4,330 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Yea 3 days is not good, people complain about a few hours is kinda crazy to complain about, but 3days should be unexceptionable
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 100,944 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Sam give Ego CS a call - waiting 3 days is not acceptable - they would agree.  Try calling first thing to minimize any hold time