Edit Registration Online

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: web

I registered my new EGO products but need to edit the registration to add my receipt and delete some duplicates (during registration my connection timed out a few times which created duplicate entries).

Is there a way to edit the registration information by deleting duplicate entries and adding my receipt?
Photo of Paul J. Stecina

Paul J. Stecina

• 0 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Egocentric

Egocentric

• 6,328 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I think you have to call customer service, but I am not sure.  I need to do the same thing. The warranty register shows that I bought my chainsaw several months before it was manufactured, and my line trimmer never appeared at all on the register.   

I despise calling customer service and I keep "tomorrowing" the task.   I would much rather handle the problem with email or on-line chat.  They have an on-line system where you create a case, but they are moving away from it and the response is very long.  
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer

(a)Typical Engineer

• 26,612 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Agreed that "administrative" tasks such as these absolutely should be an email or online ticket.  If this were me, I would submit an online ticket.

And to "help me, help you" (Jerry McGuire), it often helps to say change from "X" to "Y", that way the service representative has a starting point.  You could also have someone review your request for completeness.
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 68,218 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Paul, give us a call and we’ll take care of it: 1-855-346-5656.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.