I guess I do? I'm sure many more of you have interesting ones to share, I would like to see them. In this picture EVERYTHING gets used. Let's see your parking lot! Only electric please!
- EGO 21" mower on the left is my newest SP.
- EGO 20" with a bent shaft that vibrates badly. I use it for fall or after storm mowing to get sticks and leaves. Not good for much else. Still running strong, 3 years.
- EGO 20" mower behind it is the one I used most last year.
- Greenworx tiller next to it.
- EGO New and Old Blower (Most used tool I have)
- EGO Hedge Trimmer
- EGO 14" Chain Saw. (I'm kind of leaning towards the 16", I have a lot of trees).
- Black and Decker Hedge Trimmer (worn out but a good little tool)
- EGO 21" string trimmer.