Crap the LM2002-P is on sale for $339 and I just bought the LM2102SP!

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • In Progress
Now I'm wondering if I should take back the 2102 and use the $160 savings for a weed trimmer?  My understanding is that the differences are the 20", rapid charger, the 5.0 Ah battery self propelled and the 1000w motor.  Anybody know of any other differences?  Any quality differences?  Differences in cutting performance?
Photo of Kevlin Farnal

Kevlin Farnal

• 320 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of giggleherz .

giggleherz .

• 1,918 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I have the same one and no way its going anywhere except out to cut my lawn.
Photo of Shatfieldj

Shatfieldj

• 1,470 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Tough call, and one only you can make. I can tell you you can’t go wrong with the trimmer. I just got my combo kit and am truly amazed at the ease of use and how quite and powerful it is compared to my former gas trimmer. I don’t mind trimming now. The edger I also bought I’d icing on the cake. Just remember, the daily deal expires at 0300 est. No pressure lol. Can’t help with the mower as I use my trusty John Deere.
Photo of Jacob

Jacob, Champion

• 61,416 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'd say keep the 21 and get a trimmer. They arent very expensive.
Photo of Kevlin Farnal

Kevlin Farnal

• 320 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am glad to know the sale is off today.  I won't be able to make up my mind fast enough so I guess I'm stuck with the 21"!   My daughter is interested in mowing the lawn for some money so she would benefit from the SP going up our hill.  That's reason enough to keep the SP...   Thanks for all the input!