Cannot register products using Chrome browser

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: web

None of the buttons on the product registration page work on Chrome.  It seems fine on Firefox though.
Photo of Eric Dyke

Eric Dyke

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,888 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Eric, thanks for alerting us to this issue.  Which version of Chrome are you using? We haven't seen this issue arise yet.  I just tested this on my Chrome browser and it worked.
Photo of Eric Dyke

Eric Dyke

That's interesting, I've now tried it on two separate computers without success.
Chrome Version is 52.0.2743.116
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,888 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Eric.  We'll look into this.
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 66,200 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'm using the same version of Chrome and it's working fine for me, too. I wonder if maybe Javascript or something is involved that you have turned off or blocked in your settings?
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 34,438 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Similarly to Ken, I have been using Chrome forever with the exact same version without any issues.  Weird that Eric is unable to register on his computer(s).
Photo of Eric Dyke

Eric Dyke

I think I fixed the issue.  I have an active adblocker for chrome. When I disabled it, everything worked fine.

This would explain everyone else's report and the fact that Firefox worked fine.
(Edited)
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 34,438 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Interesting, as I too have two different AdBlocks on my Chrome as well.  I guess I got lucky with mine, but glad you are back up and running!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.