Blower is $99.00 today in-store only at Home Depot

• Praise
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

http://www.homedepot.com/p/EGO-110-mph-530-CFM-Variable-Speed-Turbo-56-Volt-Lithium-ion-Cordless-Ele...

This was the first thing on my Facebook feed this morning, from EGO's page. I jumped on it right away at my local HD. The app was showing limited quantities but my location had six on the shelf.
Photo of Brad Carey

Brad Carey

• 2,250 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Troutboy

Troutboy

• 1,008 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Wow what a great deal!
Photo of Rick

Rick

• 1,094 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
14" chainsaw is on sale too. $179
Photo of apohopper

apohopper

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks so much! I snapped up two. My HD had a half pallet of the right when you walk in the store. The hedge trimmer is on sale online only too.
(Edited)
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 35,092 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the great "heads-up."  Too bad this price was not available last year when I was in the market for a new blower.  Ended up with EGO new backpack blower instead.
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer

(a)Typical Engineer

• 26,632 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
One thing i try to keep in mind when evaluating whether I "need" something or not, is that technology will pretty much always cost less in the future. However, there are times when a product is available, and I'm glad I bought it when I did, because I think back on all the work I was able to do with it.
Thanks got mine
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer

(a)Typical Engineer

• 26,632 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Well my above logic did not hold; "two is one, and one is none" or more so "damn that's a smoking deal" took precedence and I ended up buying a set. Which I will pair with the trimmer only and have a backup set to stage at the parent's house.
Photo of Dave .

Dave .

• 21,716 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Dang!!!  That is a deal!   I thought it would be without the battery, but the battery IS included.
Photo of Rick

Rick

• 1,094 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Really great deal. The chainsaw and hedge trimmer deals are online only. Got the 530, 14" chainsaw, and while ordering the chainsaw got the blower nozzle.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Dayum! The 2.5Ah battery alone is a good deal at that price! MAN is HD USA ever ahead of HD Canada, that kit is $300 up here!!!
Photo of summetj

summetj

• 11,100 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I picked one of these up today, thanks for the pointer!
Photo of Randy

Randy

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I also got one today plus a weed trimmer to add to my snow blower I bought in November and only got to use once. We only got one snow 3 inches so not much of a test. So far everything works great.
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 65,000 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
For 400 you can get the 20" mower with 4ah battery rapid charger, and the 15" trimmer. Not too bad...
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Thanks for sharing this Brad.  We hope everyone was able to pick up a new blower at a great price!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.