• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Out of date

Do you have a reducer for the tube blower - We have a carport cover and need an extension for the blower to get all leaves off of it.
Photo of Betty Camp

Betty Camp

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

  • 73,600 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
There is a tapered nozzle coming out in early 2017.