Blade on LM 2100 won't spin, green light blicks every 7 secs, and propulsion fine.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Solved
Battery charged, everything seems fine but machine won't start. On light blinks green. Self-propulsion is fine, just no blade action
Photo of Robert Montgomery

Robert Montgomery

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Jacob

Jacob, Champion

• 61,416 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Have you mowed with it before?

Robert Montgomery

Last year. This is first time this year. Charged battery first

Robert Montgomery

Repeatedly tried pulling the handle in place and made sure locked.
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 29,784 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
And you are pressing the green button first, and holding it pressed while pulling on the bail? Sometimes people try to do it in the opposite order. Doesn't work in the opposite order.

Robert Montgomery

Yes, I have operating and praising mower for one year. It has been sitting for winter months so assuming this isĀ  a corrosion problem, though less than year old. Something I can fix?
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 48,942 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I would call customer service and let them help you troubleshoot. Corrosion hasn't been a problem with these mowers.
Photo of Ian Denison

Ian Denison

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I had the exact smae problem and realized that one of the clips that secure the handle in it's extended position had come undone when I brushed past a bush. If I left it for a minute it would start again then fade within ten seconds. It would always drive though. Extending the handle and snapping the clip closed fixed my problem.