Biggest Cordless Blower Review EVA! EGO Worx DeWalt Ryobi Echo Greenworks Kobalt

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Biggest Cordless Blower Review EVA! EGO Worx DeWalt Ryobi Echo Kobolt Greenworks #2

8 blowers...Full power...show us what you got!!!
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

• 5,586 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
  • like I have too many blowers

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 65,000 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Awesome!!!! Just awesome
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 65,000 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If this is what you do for work, i want your job.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Great roundup!

It would be nice to somehow quantify the power of each blower since a run time test really only tells half the story. By quantify I mean somehow measure the height of the volleyball (or the average height at least) and multiply that by the run time, or some similar approach.

That, or see if you can adjust them all to about the same height and then go for the run time.

Either way, great test! It really does show which blowers are powerful and which ones aren't. I'm also quite amazed at how little time the Echo lasted! For an all-new model, also a 2nd generation, you'd think it would be more competitive.
Photo of TheAtomTwister

TheAtomTwister

• 13,128 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
It says the video is unavailable, and I just checked your channel on YouTube and could not find the video there.  By the way, how'd you get the video to show up on the EGO Forum?
Photo of Hal

Hal

• 320 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
What happened to the Video?
Photo of Kite Army

Kite Army

• 5,586 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Problem with Youtube....stay tuned
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Did the Echo Illuminati catch wind of the results? :-)
Photo of TheAtomTwister

TheAtomTwister

• 13,128 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
It seems as though something is processing.  I see this black circle that is fluctuating in size and visibility at the corner of the video screen.  But seriously, how did you get the video to show up here on the forum?  Did you just post the link, cause if that's all you did, then I'll bet mine isn't showing up because it is set to unlisted.
(Edited)
Photo of LeoB

LeoB

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The video is up on you tube. Take the title of this post and search YouTube for it. 

The Ego blowers come out quite well, number one and two I think.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.