Batteries not charging.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

So as of yesterday I have a total of 2 batteries that wont charge, they are about 2 yrs old, both batteries show a full charge( meaning green light is lite) I have a total of 6 batteries 3) 4.0 , 3) 2.0s, its one of the 2.0 and one 4.0, i haven't gave much thought to it because I cycle my batteries, once I get to the bad battery and it don't work I just skip it and reach for the next one, seems as a good time to tackle this issue. I have 4 chargers, so its not the charging system (ya i know i have a lot of chargers and batteries).......Any clue what I should do or how to fix........ to add the charger doesn't even start to cycle the charge(i think because it thinks its fully charged) to remind everyone i have 4 chargers so of course I tried to charge the bad batteries on all 4 chargers.
Photo of danl

danl

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
danl, as long as you purchased everything from an authorized Ego retailer it will all be covered under the three year battery warranty.

Make sure all your serial numbers are registered and then send Ego an email with your contact information and a description of your issue. They'll get back to you and get everything sorted out ASAP:

support@egopowerplus.com
Photo of Denise C

Denise C

• 6,334 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dan'l, thank you for your post. We see that you called in yesterday and spoke with Tracy, and that we are just waiting to hear back from you with the additional defective battery's serial #. I will be sending you a private email with the next additional steps so please look for that in your inbox by this afternoon.
Photo of mattysa

mattysa

• 534 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I have the same issue.  The battery charge indicator (the push button one on the battery) shows red but when I put it in the charger all lights show solid green and it wont charge.  What was the resolution to your problem?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.