Robert Rothenberger

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • happy

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 67,576 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Robert! We'll pass your thoughts on to the product team for review today. Thanks for the great suggestion! 
Photo of Matthew Cooper

Matthew Cooper

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Backpack vacuum?.

I would love to have a backpack vac. Would be ideal for maintaining HVAC units...especially ones mounted above ceilings.
Photo of Tim Rickenbaigh

Tim Rickenbaigh

• 60 Points
I want a 56 volt backpack vac with attachments and HEPA filter for commercial/residential cleaning.
Photo of Marc Washburn

Marc Washburn

• 60 Points
+1, i would love a vacuum that can work in home for hardwood & tile floors (maybe something like the mighty might by Eureka but cordless of course) please !
Photo of Thomas M

Thomas M

• 78 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am interested in a blower/vacuum combination product.  While I don't need the unit to mulch, some people might find that handy, and I might consider it if a blower/vacuum/mulcher product was available.

--Tom
Photo of Jeff

Jeff

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Convertible Vacuum. Why Not?.

I have the ego chainsaw 14” and so far I absolutely love it. I would like to suggest a vacuum that can be converted from a shop style vacuum to a backpack vacuum. I have been trying to find a cordless vacuum just for dusting around the house with a hose and brush nozzle. I have been using a corded vacuum that gets in the way, the cord gets hung up, or I have to pick it up to get to high places. Sure I could get a longer hose but that will just cause more problems.
Anything like that would be pretty nice. The downside would be people wanting to borrow it.
Photo of TPD

TPD

• 60 Points
Yes, please make a backpack vacuum.