Are chain saw, pole saw (with small chain saw), and brush cutter attachment on your future products list?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Out of date

Future products?
Photo of Paul

Paul

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Thanks for your interest our EGO Power+ line of tools.  We have a lot of products on the horizon but we're just starting with the lawn mower, blower, string trimmer and hedge trimmer right now.  Feel free to check out our website to sign up for our newsletter on egopowerplus.com.  From there, you'll be updated as soon as new products arrive!
Photo of jaime ramirez

jaime ramirez

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
hey Jennifer, my name is Jaime Ramirez I work here at the home depot in Pharr Texas store number 0506, the ego lawn mower has been doing great this week in sales,on hand we only had 5 units ,in three days I was able to sale 4 of those units , people are going crazy over the ego lawn mower. I am personally responsible for those units being sold, I set up a presentation area in my store with the permission of my store manager Lisa brooks, and let me tell my first day pushing the lawn mower I sold two units within the first three hours, now we had the ego lawn mower for sometime now but they weren't sailing , my presentation and knowledge of the product has allowed me to make my store the leader of sales of this product in our region. I want to do more for your company any suggestions? how can I become apart of the team, I can definitely create sales for the company in my region, hope to hear from you soon

Jaime Ramirez
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Jamie,
Thanks for your great enthusiasm. We just sent you an email asking for some more information from you.  Please reply to that email and we would be happy to get you to the right department.  Thanks again!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.