blower attatchment
Photo of DON OWENS

DON OWENS

• 70 Points

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 67,282 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Do you mean a snow blower? I see that EGO has a power brush that could work well for light snow and slush. I have one and intend to try it out that way this year. 
But, EGO doesn't make product announcements before the products are released so we'll all just have to wait and see what comes.
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 101,626 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have seen "leaf" blower attachments for other multi tools.  I have not heard anything about such an attachment from Ego nor have there been many requests.  The Ego blowers are great tools and reasonably priced, so I would not think they would introduce a power head blower.

Always seemed like an odd tool. A blower at the end of a 5 foot handle but there must be an application for such a tool.
Photo of bigfootcountry

bigfootcountry

• 6,044 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
One of the most missed attachments from my Stihl Kombi days. Fantastic tool.....seemingly pointless on paper .....but in real world use a real winner. The reach is the key to this tool.....the Stihl kombi blower had significantly more power than their handheld and pushed against their backpack blowers.

Yes Ego make this tool plus while your at it a short reach non articulating hedge trimmer attachment would be nice also.

Jeremy
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 66,802 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Jeremy, I'm glad you commented about the Stihl, because the Stihl ad in our fishwrap sure makes that blower look really cumbersome.
Photo of bigfootcountry

bigfootcountry

• 6,044 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
The pictures shows the reach to ground this tool has plus I would rest the motor under my elbow increasing reach plus making swinging it side to side easier....basically using it one handed part of the time. On the downside it was cumbersome in landscape beds.
Photo of Don Owens

Don Owens

• 60 Points
Toro is what I have been using, best blower I have ever used.