Are there any coupons out there? I want the new self propelled one but for $599 its a little high, but i know its the best

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

Price
Photo of RN4KU

RN4KU

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of pincoat

pincoat

• 1,002 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
If you move you can get a 10% off Homedepot coupon.  I've always been fond of retailmenot.com
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 178,712 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Not sure about the US, but in Canada there's a periodic offer for 10% off anything store wide when using the Home Depot consumer credit card. An easy way to save $60+tax.

On top of that, there are usually incentives to apply for the card if you don't already have one. Generally, I've seen a $20 credit off your first purchase.

I'm not affiliated with HD, just a guy who has gotten 10% off most large purchases.

Hint: With their 90 day return policy, if you buy the mower at full price and go back during the promotion they will credit you the difference. Shhh... ;-)
Photo of David Cline

David Cline

• 36,932 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
There is also a 5% statement credit offer from American Express on all in store Home Depot purchases through 8/31/16 up to a limit of $100 back. It's targeted to certain AmEx cards, but it sounds like there are a lot included so it's worth checking.

The AmEx credit should stack on top of any coupon or offer that doesn't require a different form of payment. Home Depot used to match competitor coupons, but lately I've heard that's at the manager's discretion and might be hit or miss. There is also an unpublished military discount that you have to ask for.
Photo of RN4KU

RN4KU

THANK YOU ALL, I do have a AMEX I will check it out!!
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,888 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi, as everyone mentioned, The Home Depot will be your best bet for coupons or sales.  We do not have any manufacturer coupons available at this time.
Photo of RN4KU

RN4KU

thank you
Photo of Julio Villanueva

Julio Villanueva

• 1,860 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
If you use the Home Depot Card, they'll give you up to 24 months to pay balance. 0% interest
Picture is old but I receive this promotions at least once a month

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.