are there any attachments for 530 cfm blower?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

Photo of tom wollmann

tom wollmann

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
As far as I know, there are no accessories for the blowers. Ego didn't release any accessories for the original blower, so I'm not sure they will for the new one either.

What were you looking for, specifically?
Photo of tom wollmann

tom wollmann

a tighter funnel for greater forced air
Photo of tom wollmann

tom wollmann

the 530cfm looks like it is made for some sort of attachment
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The newer turbine fan style blowers don't work well at generating high pressure, they stall very easily when the flow is restricted.  I believe this is why the tubes on all of these blowers are very straight with very little "necking down".

The older centrifugal style blowers work at much higher pressures but much generate less airflow, and pretty much require a necked down tube to increase air velocity.

The turbine style blowers may not be very good at high pressure, but they are very efficient at moving large quantities of air.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Tom, no attachments for the 530CFM blower are available at this time.  Should we have any in the future, we'll be sure to updated everyone on the community with availability.  You are not the only one to ask for a funnel but we don't have one quite yet.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.