Again, Differences Between LM2000 (20") and LM2100 (21") Mowers

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I'm still seeking clarification between the 20" and 21" mowers.

Elsewhere I've read some difference in the engines where one mower is able to better handle accidental striking of objects? Like a different engine magnet and blade configuration? Outside of mower body modifications, and improvement from 600W to 700W, has anything been reengineered? (A change in battery capacity I imaging should not apply.)

My original question actually still stood: "I'm struggling to understand any functional differences between these two models, other than aesthetic upgrades. Are there any legit specs besides wider and heaver?" The Official EGO Rep did not answer my question before it was closed. She provided irrelevant direction around the LM2001 (20") and LM2000 (20") simply being the same. Absolutely correct, and not my question. Instead I was seeking specification between the LM2000 (20") and LM2100 (21"). I feel like the Official Rep didn't read my post before she commented and closed out my post. Now, Blue Angel actually did a great job and I really appreciate their response to my actual question. Very helpful.

I would appreciate further detail around the engine differences. Thank you.
Photo of NoviceMowMaster3

NoviceMowMaster3

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • unheard and irritated

Posted 3 years ago

There are no replies.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.