7.5Ah Battery and 575 CFM Blower Deals

• Praise
  • Updated 2 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Currently Grainger has the 7.5 Ah battery $251.30 & LB5750 bare tool blower for $93.11.
Photo of Michael G

Michael G

• 6,226 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 153,576 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Those are great prices for any retailer, let alone Grainger! Someone there must be ill... :-P
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 54,540 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
$251 for a 7.5 is INSANE :)
I guess we know where crazy Eddie is working.  Moved on from the furniture business apparently.
Photo of Oregon Mike

Oregon Mike, Champion

• 27,282 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Yeah, they're probably clearing out the 575 since it's being replaced by the 580. Great price on that battery for sure.
Photo of summetj

summetj

• 4,500 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Are they an authorized Ego Seller? Because if those 7.5 Ah batteries are under warranty that is a very good deal....
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 62,336 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
We can confirm that Grainger is an authorized dealer. 
Photo of bigfootcountry

bigfootcountry

• 2,662 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Also listed on Granger site is a backpack harness for all ego batteries? So run a 7.5 on 15" trimmer on bigger properties while taking majority of weight off the trimmer and putting it on your back? Sounds good!
Photo of summetj

summetj

Has anybody bought one of the 7.5 Ah batteries from Grainger? If so, what was the date code listed after the serial number?

I'm very seriously considering buying one, but I am interested in knowing if they are unloading old stock.
Photo of Erik

Erik

• 8,048 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I’m going to buy one here before it ends on 6/20 I think, so if I do I’ll let you know. Either way not worried since it will have a warranty.
Photo of summetj

summetj

Have you received yours yet?
Photo of summetj

summetj

The sale at Grainger is almost over, and I'd still like to hear from somebody who has bought one...
Has anybody bought one of the 7.5 Ah batteries from Grainger? If so, what was the date code listed after the serial number?
Photo of summetj

summetj

Ok, I pulled the trigger and ordered one. After the $28 shipping, the savings is only ~ 70 better than Home Depot's price (they offer free shipping), but it's still the best around.
Photo of Erik

Erik

• 8,048 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I was going to buy one, but I spent 5,000$ on a 30k mile 86 Cutlass, no more un needed purchases for a while haha
Photo of summetj

summetj

FYI - I ordered the 7.5 AH battery on 6/29/18 and it arrived today. The date code on mine was May 2018, so I'm happy about that.
Photo of bigfootcountry

bigfootcountry

• 2,662 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Ditto- second one had born on date a
May 2018 also. Figured something may be up when they backorder when you purchased more than one.

Jeremy
Photo of summetj

summetj

Sounds like buying late in the sale hoping to get newest stock worked out for me then.... (no backorder on my single battery order...)
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.