575 CFM Blower Purchase

• Praise
  • Updated 1 year ago
Just made my 1st EGO purchase - 575 CFM Blower.  I am very impressed with the power and performance.  Looking forward to the PH, Trimmer, Edger kit when it becomes available.  
Photo of MacAdoo

MacAdoo

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 153,576 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Welcome to the club! :-)
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 27,366 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Me too, I didn't realize how powerful the 575 CFM was until I put it to the test.  Love this blower, very convenient to use and get the job done everytime ... 
Photo of Egocentric

Egocentric

• 6,208 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I just picked mine up at Home Depot as well this evening.  I don't know anything about blowers, never used one before.  But it seems light, fairly quiet, and powerful.  Didn't really have anything to test it with right now, but it seems like it will do the job.  
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 153,540 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I'd never had one before Ego either, and I quickly found myself looking for excuses to use it.  Everywhere.  What an awesome tool!
Photo of Egocentric

Egocentric

• 6,208 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I have a door mat on the porch and it seems to resist the best of broomings with a kitchen corn broom.  I blasted once with the blower.  Never seen it so clean.  Still hasn't displaced the chain saw as my favorite tool, but I have to admit I probably have a lot more uses for the blower than the saw.  

Do you use it with the flat nozzle or without?    
Photo of David HD

David HD, Champion

• 27,366 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
My garage is always dirty, so I use this 575 CFM to clear out leaves and debris all the time.  That said; I do use the nozzle pretty much all the time now ... :-)
(Edited)
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 153,540 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yep, I got a nozzle for my 530 last year and use it all the time now.  I don't see any real downside to using it (perhaps a little less maximum flow?), but it seems to make controlling the debris easier and covers a wider area.
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 62,618 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Welcome to the family, MacAdoo! Once you’ve had a chance to use your new blower, let us know what you think of it. Also, we love tool pics around here. :-) 
Photo of TheAtomTwister

TheAtomTwister

• 12,812 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Got that right about tool pics. :D