480 blower; purchased the display unit this past September 2016; misplaced receipt, am I SOL

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Blower stopped while blowing out the garage of debris, worked very nice until yesterday, charger show's no ill signs (no flashing lights/funny noises) nor does the 2 AH battery...from what I could find, this is somewhat common (switch inop)...funny thing is I'm a Dept. Supervisor in garden for Home Depot and rave to my customers about this product, I've done many demo's with this very item with zero issues since we started carrying this product. I failed to register the product when I purchased it (cash), and can no longer locate the sales receipt in my house...question, am I SOL (isht-out of-luck) on any warranty?
Photo of Howard Gray

Howard Gray

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Sad, because I didn't follow my own advice I give daily to customers, oopsie, Boooo!

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 80,888 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Howard, we're sorry to hear about your blower. I've sent this along to our customer service team who are aware of this issue. Please give us a call at 1-855-346-5656 (mention your name) and we can see what we can do to help you out with this issue.
Photo of Howard Gray

Howard Gray

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you Jennifer for the information, I recently made the phone call (spoke with Kate) and a blower is being sent out to my location in 5 to 10 business days, 6 minutes on the phone; awesome customer on both ends....again, thank you for your quick response.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.