21" self propelled model with battery included still available in Canada?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

Is the 21" self propelled model with battery included still available at home depot? I only see the mower only option on there website.
Photo of chrisedwa

chrisedwa

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of jim nordman

jim nordman

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Yes it's available
Photo of Julio Villanueva

Julio Villanueva

• 1,860 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Yes, but now mower and battery/charger come separately. Normally mower arrives first and the rest a few days later
Photo of chrisedwa

chrisedwa

How do i order it since it does not seem to show up on home depots website? Is there a direct link or something?
Photo of Exrace

Exrace

• 8,606 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Photo of chrisedwa

chrisedwa

I live in Canada so I need to order it from homedepot.ca which does not seem to list the one you linked.
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater

Jennifer VandeWater, Community Manager

• 81,048 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi Chris, unfortunately Home Depot Canada has decided to not replenish its stock of Self-Propelled mower kits for the remainder of 2016.  This was a Home Depot Canada decision and not an EGO decision.  If you'd like to express your opinion on this, we encourage you to contact Home Depot Canada customer service at 1 800 628-0525. Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00 am - 11:00 pm EST.
Photo of chrisedwa

chrisedwa

Thank you for your reply, I will be in touch with them to let them know of my disappointment.
Totally agree as I also have sent them my disappontment today as rather tired of Home Depot.ca not carrying same items as .com and dropping things as they wish.This is not the first time I have run into this issue with .ca and I do not beleive they really care either especially in this case as EGO only sold through Home Depot
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 180,008 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yeah, a company should have some desire to keep things in stock. In this case it would seem they might have only ordered a small quantity, which doesn't make a lot of sense as it's not a product being discontinued, it's the first season on the market.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.