*** $150 OFF 20” MOWER KIT- ONE DAY SALE- ONLINE ONLY***

• Announcement
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: expired

We are pleased to announce that the LM2002 mower kit, which includes a 20” push mower, 5Ah battery and Rapid charger, is on sale at Home Depot today! This wonderful savings is exclusively for online sales, NOT in-store. Please note that this deal is only while supplies last, so we suggest moving quickly!

Also, this offer is US only (sorry to our Canadian friends). 
Photo of Amber F.

Amber F., Official EGO Rep

• 68,218 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,788 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Happy shopping to all my neighbors South of the border. :-)

NOTE: Home Depot Canada, are you paying attention? We could use some deals up here, too!
Photo of Egocentric

Egocentric

• 6,328 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Got mine Tuesday, used it the first time yesterday.  Impeccable timing as usual. 
Photo of Egocentric

Egocentric

Home Depot honored the sale price.   Yea!   
Photo of szwoopp

szwoopp, Champion

• 104,490 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
That is awesome!  Free money
Photo of Egocentric

Egocentric

It paid for the 575 CFM blower (no battery or charger), which of course I ordered on line 8 hours before the smaller blower went on sale.  That one didn't bother me because I wanted the larger unit.  So within a week I went from owning a chain saw to mower, trimmer, and blower.  So far I am really impressed with these units. 
GRRRRRR.....from Canada
Photo of Ken

Ken, Champion

• 73,500 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I feel like I could supplement my income buy buying Ego mowers in bulk and smuggling them into Canada. I could visit some cousins while I'm there, too.
Photo of Blue Angel

Blue Angel, Champion

• 179,788 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What about Susie and me? :-)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.