Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Tim1951
4 Year Update
I have been posting updates periodically regarding my Ego equipment and how it is performing so time for another update. This is my fourt...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Tim1951
Hard to believe....
Here it is, February 28th and I cut my grass for the first time this year today! Charged my three batteries, trimmed the bushes with the...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim1951
Three Year Update
Just fininished the yard for the 25th time this summer and haven't posted in some time so I thought it was past time for an update. My...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim1951
Time for an Update
I've had my Ego mower, string trimmer, blower, and hedge trimmer for over a year now so I thought I would post an update. After using the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim1951
Product Development
It certainly appears that the two products that people would like to see Ego produce are a bladed edger and a snowblower. While living i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tim1951
First use of the season today....
We have had an unusually mild winter even for the Houston area so the lawn needed a trim. I charged my three batteries yesterday after th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim1951
Just finished using all....
my Ego equipment (mower, 12" string trimmer, blower, and hedge trimmer) and every piece of equipment worked perfectly. The mower cut the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim1951
Hedge Trimmer
I got out my Ego hedge trimmer for the second time since I purchased it and went to work before mowing this morning. The first time I use...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Tim1951
Question
Apparently this community (forum) allows different members to have the same nickname. I went ahead and changed my nickname but I think...
  • Tim1951, 5 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Tim1951
My new EGO hedge trimmer
Power hedge trimmer arrived today (not bad at all for delivery time as I ordered it last Sunday). I took the blade cover off, put on one...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Tim1951
3rd use today....
Used my mower, 12" trimmer, and blower today for the third time and couldn't be happier with my Ego equipment. I can easily mow my yard o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise