Conversations

Photo of Bob Jobe
Mower won’t start
Got done mowing my front lawn, went to the back and the mower wouldn’t start. Checked battery. Fine. Switched batteries. Nothing. Let mow...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bob
Warranty issues
Lack of response except impediments I am still trying to get customer service (read get them to stand behind their warranty) with this c...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of atcspaul
snow blower batteries
Getting a snow blower. Does it run on both batteries or does it use one at a time. With one charger is a second charger needed?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mattysa
L.2000e
Changing electric assembly The torroid on the LM2000E mower has burnt out and when I received the new board there is a new design whic...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Doc
Torque, and CC comparison.
You guys should consider changing a couple things about whats posted on products. You should do a CC comparable rating. Saying "as power...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Slaw
Steel deck higher rpm
Iam trying to decide between the steel deck and dual port but it’s making my head spin. On one hand I like the 1200 watt motor and improv...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan
Lawn aerator
EGO seems it has gone into the 'lawn business' of things. Would be nice to see others for snow (snow blower) etc.Thought what about a law...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Erik
2 stage snowblower
So I see EGO has a couple different options for trimmers, blowers, and mowers. What about adding a big brother to the snow blower and mak...
  • 11 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged