Conversations

Photo of Eric
How about putting out some sales? Or repeat customers
I love the ego stuff....but so expensive. How about some sales or maybe giving existing customers incentive? I bought the 21 inch SP mo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ken
What leaf blower would you buy in this situation?
I have currently have (3) 5Ah batteries, two with more and one with combo tool.  I am now wanting to add an blower.  I can add a blower a...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Christopher Harrop
LM2102SP or LM2142SP
I am looking at both the LM2102SP and LM2142SP models.  The LM2102SP  comes with a 7.5Ah battery and the LM2142SP comes with two 5.0Ah ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amber F.
Your Definitive Guide to EGO’s 21” Dual Port Self-Propelled Mower
Hello EGO Community! We’d like to take this opportunity to clear the air regarding our new Dual Battery Mower. Since there has been a gre...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of John
Will Home Depot accept an Ego lawn mower as a return if it's been used several times (and it's within the 90 day return period)?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amber F.
NEW EGO 21” Self-Propelled mower with two 5.0Ah Batteries!
THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED!  Are you ready for PeakPowerTM technology? Our brand new dual port mower combines the power of any two EGO batte...
  • 7 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Ken
First EGO cut with 20" steel deck LM2022SP 9,000 plus SF
I have 10,000 sf of grass to cut and purchased the newer 20" steel deck ego mower.  It came with a 7.5Ah battery of which I have not rece...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken
New EGO owner deciding to give electric a go
I have 10,000 SF of actual grass to cut out of a 1/3 acre lot.  About two years ago, I replaced my 2 cycle Lawn Boy of 18 years, with a u...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of szwoopp
HOME DEPOT DEAL OF THE DAY IS EGO
Lots of Ego stuff on sale TODAY ONLYhttps://www.homedepot.com/SpecialBuy/SpecialBuyOfTheDay
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of James Stewart
Larger mower design
I am interested in a larger capacity mower. Something in the 30-32" range. Am I the only 1 interested in getting the yard done faster? I ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration