Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 780
Photo of Alexis George
String Trimmer Attachment constantly releases more string!
I have the string trimmer attachment and the first couple times I used it, it worked great. But ever since I had to reload more string, i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Michael Payne
dethatching blade
Just purchased an ego self popelled lawn mower 56 volt. Doyou make a dethatching blade for same?
  • 16 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of james
St1200
Motor grinds
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of April Rodil
EGO Garden Tiller???
Please make a garden tiller for the line up of products!!!  It would be nice to have an EGO electric tiller option along side the other p...
  • 30 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dave T
20" has poor cut quality
Bought ego 20" steel deck mower with powerhead system (edger, trimmer n blower). wasn't pleased with cut quality. Don't know if grass was...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of jtoddsmith
what replacement string head do you need for the first gen string trimmer. My Home Depot only carries the replacement for the 15"
first gen string trimmer
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joseph Franklin
need a garden tiller ASAP!
Is there any word as to when/if ego with release a garden tiller?  I really really don't want to have to buy a different brand, but I nee...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Robert Burnside
Stopped working, I thought the switch was broken
My 15 inch string trimmer stopped working the fourth time that I used it . I thought that the switch was broken but it was just a dead ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael
Power Head trimmer attachment stops spinning
Just recently the trimmer attachment for my Power Head developed a problem. When I hold down the trigger, the trimmer head will briefly ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rich Krekeler
EGO mower repair
Took my mower to Home Depot for repair work 4/12 (Self propel and over heat light).  Mower finally shipped to Atlanta two days ago 4/25. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ed
Carbon Fiber Straight Shaft Trimmer
Any news if the carbon fiber straight shaft trimmer would be available with the 2.5 Ahr battery? The large battery is more than I want, b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ruben T
High lift blade
Last year I returned LM2102 because I noticed it left some grass uncut. Does the high lift blade help with this ? It’s 499 right now and ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of eric
Laying grass down
I had a new 20 inch ego and it cut my grass perfectly level. I decided after only a month or so to upgrade and buy the 21 inch self prope...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ronnie Marshall
Hello Just used my new EGO ARC 56v ,power trimmer, Model ST1521S
I am not real happy with this Trimmer, The string cuts in a clockwise direction which throws all the grass toward the user. All other wee...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Brenda Alexander-Braschler
My battery charger sparks when I plug it in.
My battery charger sparks when I plug it in. Is this normal?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Alan Rutledge
Leaf Vacuum - Is there a leaf vacuum under development?
Leaf Vacuum - Is there a leaf vacuum under development? I'm in need of cordless leaf vacuum and I would like to share batteries with exi...
  • 11 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sarah
string trimmer line
Hi - my string trimmer line is frayed at the end after using. Do I cut the frayed end off?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Robin D
How do I get the blades of my mower to cut the grass?
The battery is charged and installed.  The mower runs great.  Only problem is that it isn't cutting the grass.  What am I doing wrong?  T...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of B_BODY_1
Will ego make a 2 stage snow blower for winter 2018-2019
I am about to buy a self propelled lawn mower. I am 50/50 on either a honda or the ego. They are both about $750 so price is not a decidi...
  • 12 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of dhau001
New color scheme
Ego needs a new color scheme.  The grey and black make the tools look like toys.  All the other manufacturers are in the red, orange and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea