Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 848
Photo of Chris Huber
580 Blower
I've seen a youtube video on the throttle knob and how it's got it's own built in switch and you can set a static rate blow with it.  I k...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Erik
Snowblower scraper bar
I am now into my 3rd season of using the snowblower. I am very disappointed in the quality of the scraper bar. I use my snowblower on a b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Damian Haugh
Gen 2 snowblower???
Any news on a updated Gen 2/ 2 stage snowblower ? Its been two years and i'm waiting patiently to see the new unit. Any information ??? R...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joanne
Self Propelled Snow Blower
I'm sure a lot of us would like a self-propelled snow blower.   I would like to do away with my gas snowblower, but I'm a 68 year old fem...
  • 16 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of DevonTT
Space under rubber paddle?
Is there supposed to be a space between the paddle/auger and the pavement? I tried out my new snow thrower for the first time yesterday a...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Michael Cortopassi
5.0Ah Battery No Light, Charger Flashing One Green
Just bought a replacement snowblower kit with two 5Ah batteries.  One battery charged fine.  Other turns the charger fan on at a lower le...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Mike in Pitt
Can I Remove the mower wheels for cleaning?
Since you shouldn’t use a hose on the mower, I’d like to remove the wheels at the end of the season to scrub the dog poop off them. Is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater
How do I clean the EGO Power+ mower?
If you clean your mower after each use, the cleaning is easy, especially because you can easily tip the mower onto its side to access th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Cortopassi
Snowblower overload condition help
Love the mower and snowblower, until last night.  While clearing plow hump at the end of the driveway, blower stopped.  Blinked fast oran...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of David HD
First Big Snowstorm
So we finally got our "first" Big Snowstorm / Blizzard in Chicago on Sunday, with an accumulation of around 13" of wet, heavy slushy snow...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of J. G.
EGO Power Washer with Wheels
When do you think we can expect an EGO Power Washer which will deliver at least 2,500 to 3,000 psi? My concrete driveway is black, and sl...
  • 27 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ingrid Myckatyn
Disappointed snowblower isn’t self propelled
I sold my self propelled 24” gas 2 stage snowblower which I had only used once. Was a fabulous piece of equipment but too heavy for me t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Michael Millan
Ego snow blower
Ego Snow Blower
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of dk cromwell
Should I buy the multi-head system or just the individual tools that I need?
I'm intending to get the edger this summer, and probably a string trimmer next year.  My question is, should I invest in the power multi-...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David HD
Caster Wheels on Snow Blower
After reading many posts about the EGO snow blower, I finally "pulled" the trigger and bought it this week.  That said; I have read many ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of paul
Battery life
I have two 56v, 7.5AH lithium ion batteries that are about four years old. I’m getting about 15 to 20 minutes a charge blowing leaves - n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lee
Grass Clogging Deck & Catcher
Firstly, I love my EGO.  I've had it for about 3 years & I love it but the only issue I've had is that grass gets clogged under the deck ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bigfootcountry
Continuing Professional Use without Problems
I continue to put the hours on my Ego equipment and still with zero equipment breakdowns this year. I, like LeHigh, run the powerhead tr...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Blue Angel
Autonomous Mower Coming?
Looks like iRobot has gotten some approvals to go ahead with autonomous mower technology: http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/12/914... ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of gw
String Trimmer Stopped Working
Line wrapped around a sprinkler riser and the motor stopped.  It now acts like it wants to start but immediately cuts off.  Batteries are...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress