Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 23
Photo of John
battery life
I have the LM2000 20" mower, purchased in May of 2016. I have (2) 2.0 AH batteries, and the CH5500 rapid charger. The batteries  don't se...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
Battery size
I currently have the quick charge charger and 2.0 Amp batteries. To what amp battery could I go to and still be able to use my current ch...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Erik
Battery fuel meter
I'm sure its been mentioned before, but EGO should definitely consider a fuel meter on their batteries. That's the only negative I've fou...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Curtis King
Better Mower Blade
After decades of using a gas mower I finally bit the bullet and went electric.  I like everything about my EGO self propelled mower EXCEP...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of David
Charger not working
Charger won't charge battery - no lights, nothing happening.  This is after about 12 uses over the course of a month.Anythhing I can do?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of AJ
Not Mulching
I have an EGO 21" Self Propelled recently purchased from Home Depot.  I read and watched many reviews and was very excited to have a seem...
  • 4 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of John
mower wouldn't start
This is the start of the second season for my 20" EGO Mower. I've used it a couple of times as has the wife. One week ago I went out to m...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lori
Issues with battery life on mower
I have a two year old EGO mower that is going into its third season.  Had issues with it last year, which were resolved by sending out a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived