Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 438
Photo of Doug
New battery sizes?
My 15 inch string trimmer just arrived!  To bad its raining! Anyway I noticed on the battery manual they list some new sizes.   What cou...
  • 3 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of bubba gump
High-lift blade
The High Lift blade was scheduled to be available at HD in Jan 2017 but I don't see it on the website.  Any updates on when it will be av...
  • 6 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of David
My EGO mower stalls
My EGO were starts OK, but then stalls when I try to cut the grass.  It is new (only a few months old) and it has been cleaned of grass. ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Andy
bent shaft repairable?
Repair tech at HD says shaft likely bent and bearings are grinding. If he's right is the mower salvageable or is it a lost cause? He esti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wayne
Are your motors BRUSHLESS?
Just curious Ego. Are your motors of the BRUSHLESS type ? If not they should be at these prices. Good battery technology and chemistry is...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HJR
Available at Home Depot?
Is the Ego mower still available in Home Depot stores. Last year before moving to FL, they were available in NY stores but not this year...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ed Erris
mulching blade
How effective is the cutting blade vs a dedicated mulching blade? Will you offer a "mulching blade" in the future?
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of William Rutherford
grass height
I love the mower but the grass height range is way too low.  I replaced a toro that had a wider range.  I live in a semi arid location an...
  • 9 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered