Conversations

Conversations 121 - 140 of 965
Photo of Amber F.
Service Issue Update
All of us here at EGO sincerely want you to have the best experience possible, so we’d like to touch on the best way to resolve any probl...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of RichManitoba
Happy owner
Happy owner of an EGO mower (4th year) , blower and trimmer a few years each. A question about the mower if anybody else has this happe. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Lehigh Lawn Pros
Uber-Trimmer
https://egopowerplus.co.uk/products/line-trimmers-brush-cutters/bcx3800e-commercial-line%20trimmer-brush-cutter One of these with a loo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of jay
Remote control mowers
Please make a grass mower and snowblower with remote control plus self cutting with docking station like the (iRobot Roomba) Wish yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of chuckie0307
Ideas
Would like to see EGO come out with movable castor front wheels on the mower to get around the yard. It would be great if EGO could make ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Erik
2 stage snowblower
So I see EGO has a couple different options for trimmers, blowers, and mowers. What about adding a big brother to the snow blower and mak...
  • 11 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Arkland
Power head
I got the power headplus edger and pole saw. I’m using a 5 amp battery. I can’t get the edger or ole saw to work. Neither one spins when ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Isabelle G
Qualité/ prix / batterie
Je comprends difficilement que la tondeuse 2102 SP soit vendue à 800$ incluant batterie 7.5 et chargeur et que la batterie seule se vende...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of RJ
diagram
I need a replacement shaft extension...atleast thats what I call it. Can someone point me in the direction in which I can find a diagram ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered