Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 958
Photo of Freddie Carver
I push the switch and then pull the handle and the light goes from green to yellow and attempts to start but does not start
I push the switch and then pull the handle and the light goes from green to yellow and attempts to start but does not start Any idea why
  • 7 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Steven
Using the Handheld Blower on Snow
I'm curious about purchasing the blower mainly for blowing snow in the winter. Does anyone who's used it for blowing snow have feedback o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jared Peterson
Future 56V Ice auger?
56-Volt Brush-less Ice Auger with the 56V interchangeable batteries would be excellent. Any thoughts? Power and run time would be great. 
  • 14 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jacob
Portable Air Compressor.
So battery nailers are hitting the market with a high price tag. Ridgid and ryobi have them. But for 270.00 for the ridgid is rediculous....
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Randy Closner
Will EGO be making a standalone Mulcher w/bag?
No one seems to be able to make a good standalone mulcher that works great.  I have most of the EGO tools except the chain saw and snow ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lima Bravo
Vibration
I just purchased the new carbon fiber st1520s string trimmer, as I'd read great things about Ego. My top three choices were the new carbo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TheAtomTwister
56V reel mower
Somehow I doubt that there is going to be a whole lot of demand for this, but there are some times where grass requires slicing instead o...
  • 13 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of twiteroo
I would like EGO to build e-bikes.
Shopping around for e-bikes I was wondering why EGO doesn't make these - then I could switch the battery from my mower and use it on my e...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of B_BODY_1
Will ego make a 2 stage snow blower for winter 2018-2019
I am about to buy a self propelled lawn mower. I am 50/50 on either a honda or the ego. They are both about $750 so price is not a decidi...
  • 15 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kite Army
EGO FANS - POWER INVERTER IS REAL!!!! (EGO Nexus Escape)
One word to describe the new EGO 150w power inverter - GameChanger!  Check it out here first ----   
  • 9 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Noah
"dummy battery " to connect directly to a 120v outlet or battery backpack
Is there a "dummy battery " to let you connect directly to a 120v outlet with an extension cord or a battery backpack for extended use? F...
  • 6 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay Crawford
Ego 21" sp won't start
Just bought today, worked beautifully for about 20 min. I accidentally let go of the bail handle, and it shut off, went to restart and no...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael Savko
Ego Powered Power Wheels
So I wa pondering what to do with my extra Ego batteries that I don't really need to use at the moment and came up with an idea. My kids ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Tim1951
I Haven't Had ANY Grass Buildup! :-)
I have used my mower 17 weeks in a row and have not cleaned the underside of the mower deck. I only cut when the grass (St Augustine) is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John
Will Home Depot accept an Ego lawn mower as a return if it's been used several times (and it's within the 90 day return period)?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David HD
Chevron Research & Development Lab Tour
The attached link is a "great article" written by Clint DeBoer from Pro Tool Reviews about Chevron Research & Development Lab: where it s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Robert Lucas
Ego Products Wish List
Post a single product you think ego should make and let the likes dictate what's made next!
  • 14 me toos
  • 62 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Richard Jensen
I'd like to see a reel style EGO mower.
A reel mower with a leveling bar and half inch height adjustments. I keep scalping my Bermuda grass lawn. Self-sharpening blades, self-pr...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of David HD
New EGO Cylinder Mower
I love to see EGO develop a new Cylinder lawn mower with a "built-in" Striping tool (like this YouTube video).  For those who aspires to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Amber F.
NEW EGO 21” Self-Propelled mower with two 5.0Ah Batteries!
THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED!  Are you ready for PeakPowerTM technology? Our brand new dual port mower combines the power of any two EGO batte...
  • 7 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
  • Merged