Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 962
Photo of Michael Payne
dethatching blade
Just purchased an ego self popelled lawn mower 56 volt. Doyou make a dethatching blade for same?
  • 16 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Artem
Wheel
Left rear wheel for mower bent. Need to find a replacement.
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of E Power GO Beyond Belief
Can I charge these battery packs from an inverter (to utilize solar power)?
I like the idea of being eco-friendly and would like to utilize a solar-system to "farm" power for my new EGO machines.  Before I plug my...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amber F.
NEW EGO 21” Self-Propelled mower with two 5.0Ah Batteries!
THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED!  Are you ready for PeakPowerTM technology? Our brand new dual port mower combines the power of any two EGO batte...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Jim VanZant
EGO Electric Riding Zero-Turn Mower
I have about all of EGO's electric products with the exception of the snow blower. I am wondering if and when EGO might develop an electr...
  • 23 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Rich Krekeler
EGO mower repair
Took my mower to Home Depot for repair work 4/12 (Self propel and over heat light).  Mower finally shipped to Atlanta two days ago 4/25. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ware
Multi-Head System Outer Tube & Drive Shaft Specs?
Hi, could someone provide me with the OD of the outer tube and the shape/diameter of the business end of the drive shaft used on the Ego ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Robert Lucas
Ego Products Wish List
Post a single product you think ego should make and let the likes dictate what's made next!
  • 10 me toos
  • 55 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Alan Rutledge
Leaf Vacuum - Is there a leaf vacuum under development?
Leaf Vacuum - Is there a leaf vacuum under development? I'm in need of cordless leaf vacuum and I would like to share batteries with exi...
  • 11 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robin D
How do I get the blades of my mower to cut the grass?
The battery is charged and installed.  The mower runs great.  Only problem is that it isn't cutting the grass.  What am I doing wrong?  T...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of B_BODY_1
Will ego make a 2 stage snow blower for winter 2018-2019
I am about to buy a self propelled lawn mower. I am 50/50 on either a honda or the ego. They are both about $750 so price is not a decidi...
  • 12 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of James Edwards
Mower self propels but will not cut....blades do not engage to cut. Handle fully extended, etc. Solution ?
Bought a new 2100sp mower.  Cut beautifully the first two times.....Battery and charger are both good and charged 100%.  Mower will now s...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Melvin V
Broken deck
Hi all, I have a first generation Lawnmower and the height adjustment was not smooth from day 1 however, 99% of the time I mow on the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jim McD
Ego Mower Self-Propel issues
I’m really wanting to love Ego mowers, but they are making it difficult for me. Last May I purchased two 21” self-propelled mowers. One...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Mr Mota
Trimmer Head Spin Direction
Counter-clockwise trimmer please.. aside the power head ones do any of the stand alone trimmers go c-clockwise?Looks like the EGO website...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of david
Ego String Trimmer, Model ST1502SF. Can't find any replacement string for ST1502SF.
 Can't  find any replacement string for ST1502SF.  None of the replacement string products specify "for use with ST1502SF.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kid Rock
Ego 20" mower parts (ALL PARTS)
Curious... What parts are in an Ego mower (non - SP)? Your experience, and knowledge are very important. Here is what I think ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of twiteroo
Can the trimmer be used as an edger ?
Not wanting to plonk the extra $100 on an edger I was wondering if I could use the string trimmer as an edger without causing horror-flic...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed Erris
mulching blade
How effective is the cutting blade vs a dedicated mulching blade? Will you offer a "mulching blade" in the future?
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luke
Power station/generator
If the EGO crew is listening, I would LOVE to see an ego power station or generator that would allow a user to plug in their EGO batterie...
  • 25 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration