Shock from blower
I get a shock from the handle.
  • 9 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chris
Small Black Plastic Circular Piece in Lawn Mower Packaging
I just purchased the 21 in. 56-Volt Lith-ion Electric Cordless Poly Deck Dual-Port Self Propelled Walk Behind Mower 2X 5.0Ah Batteries ( ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kelson49er
Where is the serial number on the snow blower?
I am trying to register my new purchase. It is the model SNT2102, which I got from the Home Depot receipt. However, I can't find the seri...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joanne
Self Propelled Snow Blower
I'm sure a lot of us would like a self-propelled snow blower.   I would like to do away with my gas snowblower, but I'm a 68 year old fem...
  • 16 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater
How do I clean the EGO Power+ mower?
If you clean your mower after each use, the cleaning is easy, especially because you can easily tip the mower onto its side to access th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Krugman
how many RPM is the low and high speed on the power head?
I recently purchased the power head with the edging attachment and the string trimmer attachment. The string trimmer attachment has it pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of J. G.
EGO Power Washer with Wheels
When do you think we can expect an EGO Power Washer which will deliver at least 2,500 to 3,000 psi? My concrete driveway is black, and sl...
  • 27 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Robert Lucas
Ego Products Wish List
Post a single product you think ego should make and let the likes dictate what's made next!
  • 14 me toos
  • 67 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of twiteroo
I would like EGO to build e-bikes.
Shopping around for e-bikes I was wondering why EGO doesn't make these - then I could switch the battery from my mower and use it on my e...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Blue Angel
Autonomous Mower Coming?
Looks like iRobot has gotten some approvals to go ahead with autonomous mower technology: http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/12/914... ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Mohammed Amin Merchant
Can I run the power snowblower on brick pavers without it scratching the pavers?
Can I run the power snowblower on brick pavers without it scratching the pavers?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Rutherford
grass height
I love the mower but the grass height range is way too low.  I replaced a toro that had a wider range.  I live in a semi arid location an...
  • 9 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of RobertM
Pressure washer
So today I had to rebuild the carb on my pressure washer, change out the oil and plug as well as the plug wire before i could even use it...
  • 24 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Amber F.
User Community Update
All of us here at EGO sincerely want you to have the best experience possible, which is why we’re putting the user community in your hand...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Jacob
EGO Powered DIY projects. Post questions how to do anything using ego products.
Let's discuss the proper, safe way to use ego batteries they way they were not intended
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Freddie Carver
I push the switch and then pull the handle and the light goes from green to yellow and attempts to start but does not start
I push the switch and then pull the handle and the light goes from green to yellow and attempts to start but does not start Any idea why
  • 7 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Steven
Using the Handheld Blower on Snow
I'm curious about purchasing the blower mainly for blowing snow in the winter. Does anyone who's used it for blowing snow have feedback o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jared Peterson
Future 56V Ice auger?
56-Volt Brush-less Ice Auger with the 56V interchangeable batteries would be excellent. Any thoughts? Power and run time would be great. 
  • 14 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jacob
Portable Air Compressor.
So battery nailers are hitting the market with a high price tag. Ridgid and ryobi have them. But for 270.00 for the ridgid is rediculous....
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Randy Closner
Will EGO be making a standalone Mulcher w/bag?
No one seems to be able to make a good standalone mulcher that works great.  I have most of the EGO tools except the chain saw and snow ...
  • 16 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration