Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 962
Photo of Erik
Backpack blower battery adapter
EGO you should make an adapter for the backpack blower to hold 2 batteries. It would latch on where the battery does now but split off th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Robert Lucas
Ego Products Wish List
Post a single product you think ego should make and let the likes dictate what's made next!
  • 11 me toos
  • 62 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Amber F.
NEW EGO 21” Self-Propelled mower with two 5.0Ah Batteries!
THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED!  Are you ready for PeakPowerTM technology? Our brand new dual port mower combines the power of any two EGO batte...
  • 7 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of TedL
Side Discharge Chute Design
Whomever designed the side discharge chute should be spanked and have his or her birthday taken away.  Seriously.  This is a FANTASTIC mo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer
HOW-TO: Add a digital volt meter to the charger
Summary: Added a digital volt meter to the Ego Standard Charger. *** DISCLAIMER *** Ego does not endorse modifying equipment; doing so w...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jomi
My snowblower wont turn on
Tried to start the snowblower today and it just started for a split second and went dead. I had used this 4 times earlier . The battery i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Amber F.
Take Charge with EGO and Win!
As we hope you already know, the EGO User Community is truly a cut above and to show our appreciation, we’re giving away free EGO gear! A...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mango KJ
buy back program for trail blazing loyal customers?
I bought the String Trimmer ST-1500S and the hedge trimmer HT-2400 a while ago, and at that time there was no power head unit where I cou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Grady Spoonamore
56v, 21" deck mower runs about 10 min b/f running out of juice.
I have a 56v, 21" deck mower. I've had it a few months & now the battery lasts about 10 min. It is, admittedly, very thick grass, but my ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Freddie Carver
I push the switch and then pull the handle and the light goes from green to yellow and attempts to start but does not start
I push the switch and then pull the handle and the light goes from green to yellow and attempts to start but does not start Any idea why
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ryan Lowe
What is the difference between the split shaft and straight shaft?
Looking for information on the difference between your split shaft or straight shaft option for your trimmer.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Randy Closner
Will EGO be making a standalone Mulcher w/bag?
No one seems to be able to make a good standalone mulcher that works great.  I have most of the EGO tools except the chain saw and snow ...
  • 12 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeff Adam
Can I use other brand's mower blades?
Can I use other brand blades for my mower? I want to use several different blades but EGO only offers one kind. Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of J. G.
15" String Trimmer Configuration
What do I choose?  I want to purchase a 15" String Trimmer, but am confused by the types offered. The confusion is in regard to the driv...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of twiteroo
I would like EGO to build e-bikes.
Shopping around for e-bikes I was wondering why EGO doesn't make these - then I could switch the battery from my mower and use it on my e...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Luke
Power station/generator
If the EGO crew is listening, I would LOVE to see an ego power station or generator that would allow a user to plug in their EGO batterie...
  • 27 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Vincent
Does battery need to stay on charger when not in use?
Loses charge after using for a short time.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kendall Bohna
I was given a EGO Push Lawn Mower with Overload issue.
I was given a EGO Push Lawn Mower with Overload issue. I put in my 2.5 ah battery from my weed eater and strarted it up in my drive way...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lonzo
How do you lock the trimmer head on the string trimmers so you can remove and replace the head??
How do you lock the head on the string trimmers so you can remove and replace the head?? I can easily remove the cover to access the str...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Blue Angel
Autonomous Mower Coming?
Looks like iRobot has gotten some approvals to go ahead with autonomous mower technology: http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/12/914... ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration