Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 333
Photo of Chris
Small Black Plastic Circular Piece in Lawn Mower Packaging
I just purchased the 21 in. 56-Volt Lith-ion Electric Cordless Poly Deck Dual-Port Self Propelled Walk Behind Mower 2X 5.0Ah Batteries ( ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of PhotonTom
Power Equipment for Left Handed People
It would be nice for an innovative company like EGO to pay more attention to the 1 in 8 or so left handed people. Specifically the backpa...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Scott Springmann
Can't see oil in fill window
Oil window
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater
How do I clean the EGO Power+ mower?
If you clean your mower after each use, the cleaning is easy, especially because you can easily tip the mower onto its side to access th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gregg Collins
Chainsaw Case
I need a case that properly fits and secures the Ego chainsaws - along with bar oil, leak containment, files, etc - for storage and rugge...
  • 11 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of TheAtomTwister
56V reel mower
Somehow I doubt that there is going to be a whole lot of demand for this, but there are some times where grass requires slicing instead o...
  • 13 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Eric55
High Lift Mower Blade Review
I was lucky enough to finally get the new high lift blade for the 21” SP mower after almost 6 months of waiting.  The first impressions ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jay Crawford
Ego 21" sp won't start
Just bought today, worked beautifully for about 20 min. I accidentally let go of the bail handle, and it shut off, went to restart and no...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ryan
No grass in bag
I used my LM2100 for the first time today, 5/13/2018, and none of the grass clippings ended up in the grass bag.  Is this common or is th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim
chain saw leaking oil
My 14" Ego saw constantly leaks oil. Is there a problem with this unit or an adjustment I need to make. The saw is 1 year old and has onl...
  • 10 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tj
Can you use 2.0 battery in mower
Can you use a 2.0 battery in mower?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Adam
Can I use other brand's mower blades?
Can I use other brand blades for my mower? I want to use several different blades but EGO only offers one kind. Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Louise
Do you have to lubricate the chain on a brand new chain saw before the first use? If so, can I use regular oil?
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kite Army
ARE CORDLESS TOOLS AS POWERFUL AS GAS - EGO VS RYOBI backpack blower review
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of Rich Krekeler
EGO mower repair
Took my mower to Home Depot for repair work 4/12 (Self propel and over heat light).  Mower finally shipped to Atlanta two days ago 4/25. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Dave .
Just saw the new 1"-cut, 24" hedge trimmer.
For anyone who has used both, is it a big jump up in speed and quality of cutting? Or is it just a barely noticeable difference?  Of cour...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Michael DeLong
Unknown item in box
I just bought the 21" Ego Self-Propelled Lawnmower, and I found this item at the bottom. I can't figure out where it belongs, if anywhere...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Michael G
EGO Chainsaw
Took the EGO summer tool plunge and see they have a chainsaw in the lineup. Ha - the video they post is terrible. I'm not very experience...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave .
Too frequent maintenance required to keep 21SP mower in near-new shape
I wheeled the 21SP into my shop to get it clean and resharpen the blade.  Total time was just over an hour.  It needs sharpening at LEAST...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of TheAtomTwister
575 CFM Blower has cruise control! Pre-review
So my 575 CFM unit came in today, but it was dark when it got here, so I did not have time nor the right conditions to make a video demon...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise