Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 345
Photo of Gary Tucker
Bladed Edger
For yard work I like the clean edge that a bladed edger creates. Any chance that a bladed edger is in the plans? Either as a replaceable ...
  • 40 me toos
  • 95 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Mike
EGO Snow Blower?
LOVE the combination of convenience and power in these products. I'd sure love to see a snow blower added to the line. Any plans to add a...
  • 28 me toos
  • 76 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived
Photo of George
Power+ Blower: Vac Feature
Will EGO ever add a vac feature to this blower?  It's already powerful enough to vac and shred leaves.  The Black & Decker blower/vac is ...
  • 19 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of April Rodil
EGO Garden Tiller???
Please make a garden tiller for the line up of products!!!  It would be nice to have an EGO electric tiller option along side the other p...
  • 36 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Gregg Collins
Chainsaw Case
I need a case that properly fits and secures the Ego chainsaws - along with bar oil, leak containment, files, etc - for storage and rugge...
  • 12 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Dale
Light Attachment
We just lost power for a few hour the morning and I went looking for all your flashlights Notice my blower in the garage and thought th...
  • 7 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Erik
2 stage snowblower
So I see EGO has a couple different options for trimmers, blowers, and mowers. What about adding a big brother to the snow blower and mak...
  • 11 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Joanne
Self Propelled Snow Blower
I'm sure a lot of us would like a self-propelled snow blower.   I would like to do away with my gas snowblower, but I'm a 68 year old fem...
  • 18 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration